The photo doctors will see you now!
Book a slot on our Photo Surgery Day and enjoy a 1-2-1 session with one of the Wildcards to help improve your images.
The way you use the session is entirely up to you but could include things like:
* A recap on any part of our courses you might need a refresher on.
* How best to use a particular bit of new kit, eg a new flashgun.
* A practical session to try out a scenario you’ve been finding difficult.
* What settings to use for certain things.
* A general question & answer session.
* An image review session – bring along a few images and ask for pointers on how they could be improved.
Each £45 session lasts an hour and we have a 15 minute gap between each session to allow for changeovers. Book more than one session and you get the extra quarter of an hour between your sessions free!
We will be using a room at Sedgebrook Hall, Northants for these sessions and will therefore be able to sit together for any discussions as well as using the indoor and outdoor areas for any practical exercises you want to do.
When booking, could you please enter the following details into the ‘notes to seller’ box during the checkout process:
* Which camera you have and any other equipment you are looking for help with.
* The general nature of how you would like to use the session.
If you are unable to fill in these details or the info is too lengthy then please just send us an email with the information as soon as possible after booking.
Your tutor will be allocated according to the make of camera and nature of the booking.
Please note our cancellation policy.
Please sign up to receive our occasional email newsletter to keep up to date with our latest courses and tuition products. Click here to subscribe.